DESIGNED TO TARGET BOTH THE
DIGESTIVE TRACT AND THE HEAD
Tell me more…
- Targets the digestive tract and the head
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle
- Great travel companion (no need to refrigerate)
- Use alongside antibiotics
- Leading bacteria brand
- Internationally acclaimed range
- Backed by clinical research
- First live bacteria supplement designed to target the head
- Bio-Kult Migréa capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole
- Suitable for children and pregnant women (we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement)
- Gluten free
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Made in the UK by ADM Protexin Ltd.
- Magnesium citrate
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Live bacteria (milk, soya) – see below
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)
Live bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
- Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN® 39™
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules)
- Magnesium 90 mg 24% NRV
- Vitamin B6 8 mg 571% NRV
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
- 2 billion microorganisms (2 x 109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion microorganisms per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU/g)
- Concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
Store in a cool dry place – out of direct sunlight. Can be stored at room temperature. No need to refrigerate.
Total bacteria count viable until end of shelf life.
Keep out of reach of children.
For allergens, see ingredients list in bold.
Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Directions for use*:
Take 1 – 2 capsules per day with food.
We would suggest taking the product for a minimum 8-10 weeks.
Parents should seek guidance from a medical practitioner before giving Bio-Kult Migréa to children.
Bio-Kult Migréa is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplements.
Alongside Bio-Kult Migréa why not try the following:
- Keep a food diary, recording foods you eat and any symptoms experienced to see if you can identify any patterns or aggravating foods.
- Avoid processed foods, sugary foods and refined carbohydrates as these tend to contain food additives and spike blood sugars, which can trigger attacks. Instead increase your intake of colourful fruit and vegetables. Aim for 2 fruit and at least 5 veg a day.
- Reduce your alcohol intake and cut out caffeine. Herbal and rooibos tea, dandelion and chicory coffee or turmeric latte are nice caffeine-free alternatives.
- Gentle to moderate exercise is thought to reduce head discomfort whereas intense exercise can be a trigger, so opt for restorative yoga, pilates, swimming, jogging or walks.
- Implement a bedtime routine to encourage sound sleep. Go to bed at the same time each night and avoid screen use for at least an hour before bed to help naturally regulate melatonin (the sleep hormone) levels.