Bio-Kult Infantis 16 sachets £11.95
BIO-KULT INFANTIS An advanced multi-strain formula for babies, toddlers and young children
- 7 strains of live bacteria
- High in Omega 3
- Vitamin D3 to contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Preplex (FOS and gum acacia)
- No Sugar, artificial colours or flavourings
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life
- Gluten free
- Contains traces of soya and traces of milk at a level which will not affect lactose intolerance sufferers
- Made in the UK
Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Streptococcus, thermophilus PXN 66, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Bifidobacterium breve, PXN 25 Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus, PXN 39,Bifidobacterium infantis, PXN 27
Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia), live bacteria (see strains above), DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega 3 fatty acid from fish), Vitamin D3
Each sachet contains:
Minimum 1 billion microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109CFU/g), guaranteed throughout the shelf life.
DHA + EPA: >1mg per sachet.
Vitamin D3: 2.5mcg per sachet (50% of RDA*).
*Recommended Daily Allowance
Bio-Kult Infantis contains fish. Bio-Kult Infantis also contains traces of soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers
Directions for use:*
½ – 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies). If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth. !*Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Available in: 16 sachets.